Friday, March 20, 2009

MASQUERADE MASK

Shivery utter my vein, a parade
Pout black as Lucifer, intoxicating occupies the space; vacuum
What is it? Hum or Hush?

Dry laughter behind this mask; havoc
Big fat gown, a glass shoes hid those toe
Whom you address for?

You were there too, O my friends.
Offered me for thrill, it's them; it's you. You are they.
They own me as their claimed. What a shame.

Stakes down the hall, solid and tarnished
These fury gallop, hunger for black pit
This dance they bargain for. My blood.

It's my deed on the scale. My summary
I was baptised, I carried those commandment within me.
My shoulder burned; ashen

I hymn for your recovery
I listen to your moan in erased midst, not hear.
You discrete. I welcome you

In inches, I surely greet Hades Cerberus. What a nerve.
Ashes masturbating beneath my nostril, you spin me with rotten thread instead
You are shade, a shadow; A masquerade.

It's them; it's you. You are they-

No comments:

Post a Comment