Friday, March 13, 2009

SPOUSE

Every one of us has their own "dateline" at the certain stage of their life. They have such of wonderful picture of sharing their life with loves one. And for those who already "submit" their entire life think otherwise. Isn't it funny enough?
As for me, I'll do the calculation first. So I am able to get equal. If my "dateline comes approach me, this is all I can wish for spouse.
I'll do the mathematics, you do the account book. Dolce la Vida!!^+^


SPOUSE


Maiden names, complete the address
Mud coated, wild mustang

Sweet as unpeel peach when autumn knocking
Sensual posyen: Exotic flavour.

First Christmas gift with signature on it.
Bubble Crystal returns your courtesy: A favour.

Walking tree, the branches frown itself: Details
Hollow roots form a shelter, the birds sing: Harmony

Spread that fine Kashmir on the grass, flowers everywhere: its spring
Unknown creatures pay their visit: Excitement

Breathless skin, seize by sun. Toast till crust colour-
Corrupted with scars: Too sweet to deny-

A mirror: Reincarnation
Laughter and woes: Reflection courier.

No comments:

Post a Comment