Monday, February 16, 2009

30


Who's knocking my door?

How dare you to frighten my dreams

I in pyjamas still, bed fragrant still coating me

Dark outside not decay yet, blank.


Why you here?

Don't reminds me about my late, about my punctuality

I eat breakfast since in my mother's womb

I steal her food thru daylight hours like a thief.


Now, my wrinkles please on my command

28 and 8 months to open the 29 gate.

I see black and white: beautiful

No wheel chair, I can hoop.


White line, the road

Vivid edges stand still, waving me

Hunger for the wrong pit stop. Vital

But before yellow turn red. I stop.


I cross the red light once, undo the history.

It coasts me white gown,

Freebies with my name on my wrist.

I oath myself.


This time around, the cooco sounds

My eyes open wide, points the green hill outside. It is beautiful

I can smell the soil, green grass beneath roots: moist but dry outside

Hurry this hands grab the apple from Eden garden.


Munch all in my mouth: A whim

But wait..Its void.

Shall i dump the apple mother?

Don't. You can make a pie.


Down on your knees, am a vixen. I survived

Pay me the visit 30

I am ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment