Sunday, February 15, 2009

About me


You can call me Sara Bann for those who may not know me or in her/his quest (if any) to know about myself. I create my blog with humble heart to share my interest with the rest of blogger out there.

POETRY.
Poetry is my life, my heartbeat and my music. Every time I let myself drown into it, i feel free and alive. I dance with her own rhyme in every single verses. My passion for poetry is so deep and genuinely since I was kid. Even if I die one day and resurrection will follow me, I wish God buried this passion in me still.
My piece of work is all about the amazing unseen things that revolving around my world, which i really glad and blessed for those wonderful things in my life. Although sometimes, I almost lost in this juggle world and drag the "hiccup" attention but I manage to make it as beautiful as i possibly could. Am afraid if my anger bails me itself one day, I'll forget what life is meant to be.
As we already know, life sometimes turned his back on us even though we hope for better surface. While we busy to embark history and to prove our existence in the world eyes, we blind
our self. " IF THERE IS NO TOMORROW TO REMEMBER, MIGHT BE NO PRESENT WILL ENTER". The more we hunger to unsolved the mystery of life, the more we found it fascinating things to explore.

Some of us feed their life with music, photographing and exciting things to expressed their feeling.
But me, myself, I rely on my poems to captured and memorised my sweetness and bitterness in my life so that I can breath easily. Consider this is my diary but form in poetry.
Together we embrace and cherish our beautiful life so that we'll never forget what life meant to be.^_^


WELCOME TO MY BLOG
WELCOME TO MY BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment