Monday, February 16, 2009

OMG!!


I can't believe myself. Right after I created my blog, miles away from my mind that am going to be addictive to "write, publish and exhale" methods. Seems like my blog keep calling me to write more. So, here we go...
STRANGER
Loaded the gun, six bullets full
Did you see white target or shall I called it black
Did your hand clean or rusty still
Untrustworthy enough to pull the trigger?
Shall I polish those weeping nails? O my lady
Wake up!..
Dressed up your shields, be armed.
Listen here you coward.
You walking corpse, empty souls-
Nail me with your charm as your claimed
Unchained me from this stone: O my
I am wise enough to sail the villain waves
Wind is my messenger still. Ask Columbus
Are you feeling alive now? Brand new
Hear me when I talking
Untouchable, pure like a virgin-
My voice is my correspondent. Permanent.
Every breath,
Every sound,
Every letters.
Thin as air molecule: A virus
No cure, no cure
I kneel for my communions
My penny in that white sacks too. You do the mathematic.
Eat my meal 3 times a day, loaf of bread sometimes.
Am already dead before midnight.
Yet, you stir and spill me on shattered plate.
I am lucky cat: nine lives to live
Hear me,
Get your tickets: line up

No comments:

Post a Comment