Wednesday, February 18, 2009

ROUTINE

Dim of light
Night falls: what make a different
My dog yawning in her bed pile of dust
What a day: should cross her mind by now
At least she copes the day: A jar of peanut
What about me? Yes me.

Victorian gown bargain itself,
Turf myself in bed completed the fee.
Odd music rushing thru my ears, murmuring.
My cystal eyes dealing with lids: Green
I defence the cold war: Myself

Wondering thought keep fast foward itself
If it's a privilege card, I might get discount.
Shall it be shoes with 5 inches each: Callouses.
28 of my knitted dresses, no guarantee.
Prisioner by my own: Insanity.

Awry minutes pass me by: Fast lane
I pray for mercy from the penalty
Silence-
Embracing every corner of my made stone box
Drifted silent night, I walked away
Abandoned a pack of my worries behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment