Wednesday, February 18, 2009

EASY SILENCE



PAUSED
No folded stick in my hand
I measured every step on the grid, and still. I swear
These feet wounded, I lost the calculation.
But wait...
Yet, not reach the black tunnel: Checkpoint.

Shall I buy a compass with metal needle?
Reliable antique man crafts, it's light.
First aid box as an advanced perhaps
It's guarantee

I run, I keep my eyes on the ground
It's cold, I am naked
I am terrified to stay overnight
Stray rat. Stay close a prey.
Locked their eyes on me. The Owls.

Where is the trail?
I promised I will follow. I am a man with my words.
This sight, you gave me. Remember?
I crawl once, my hands full of rare black roses torn
Violent stream: My blood. My flesh

I lost my torch again, more than twice.
The earth swallowed it, wicked me.
Hurry
Hurry
Caress me with your Midas touch: O My virtue


2 comments:

  1. hi leman.
    thank you for investing your time to visit my blog. Godbless

    ReplyDelete